Advanced SEO Site Consultation
The Advanced SEO Site Consultation provides an in-depth SEO analysis of all On-Page and website elements to unearth all SEO opportunities that the business can use to beat competition and achieve and retain top search rankings. This highly collaborative Advanced SEO Site Consultation service enables your business to quickly learn and understand the major factors important to ranking a website as well as other issues that affect ranking and site visibility.
At the end of the first 30 days, your business will know all barriers hindering the page from ranking, all SEO elements that they can exploit and take advantage of, and other site discoveries that would help the site to ensure site competitiveness in search engine visibility. The end-result is a SEO Analytics report that contains all the site recommendations for up to 50 keywords and analysis of the site up to 20 pages. This report in the hands of a capable SEO, will be the best start point for any successful and effective SEO Campaign.
- In Depth On-Page analysis from tenured SEOs
- Competitive analysis against competitors holding the top search positions for your desired keywords
- Google Search Console setup and integration
- Google Analytics setup and integration
- Structural analysis of your site in terms of target page click-depth and semantic content support
- Digital footprint overview with actionable recommendations
Month 1: Initial Consultation
- Initial Data Assessment
– Google Indexed Pages – Duplicate Content Index (Blog Tags. Printable Version, etc.)
– Mirror Site Presence
– XML Sitemap Presence
– Google Search Console (301, 404’s, Manual Warnings, Robots.txt, Crawl Test)
- Ranking Equity
– SEMRush Data
– Branding Equity
- Website Assessment
– Web 2.0/HTML 5
– Website mobility/responsiveness
– Site Speed Assessment
– 301 Redirection
– 404 Page Check
– Duplicate Site Check
- Keyword Selection
– Business Analysis
– Target Audience
– Branded Keyword Identification
– Generic Keyword Matching
– Keyword Selection
– Keyword Grouping
– URL Mapping
- Silo Structure
– Branding and Core Business Messaging
– Supporting Product/Service Pages
– Click Depth of Target Pages
– Orphaned Page Check
– Indexed Content
– Originality / Duplication
– Keyword Presence
– Competitive Content Volume Analysis
– Internal Linking Support
– Content Formats / Rich Media
– Image Alt Tags
– URL Optimization
– On-Page Blog Content for Freshness
- Meta Content
– Alt Tags
– Phone Number
– Clickable Logo
– Above the Fold Content
– Incoming Internal Links
– Outbound Internal Links
– Image Count
– Social Buttons
– Calls To Action Buttons
– Google Webmaster Tools Setup/Integration
– Google Analytics Setup/Integration
- BackLink Assessment
– Spammy Backlink
– Deindexed Domain
– Referring domain with Adult Content
– Referring domain with Gaming Content
– Referring domain with Controlled Substances Content
– Excessive exact Matches
– Minimal Branding
Monthly (starting month 2)
- Keyword Targetedness
– URL Edits (10)
– Meta Title Edits (10)
– Meta Description Edits (10)
– Meta Keywords (10)
– Content Keywords Targetting (10)
– H1 Edits (10)
– Image ALT Tagging (10)
- Content Creation
– Keyword Integration (10)
– On-Page Content Creation (10)
– On-Page Content Internal Linking (10)
– Comparative Content Volume Review (10)
– Image ALT Tag Creation (10)
– Canonical (10)
- Schema Implementation
– Product Schema
– Local Business Schema (Business Name, Address, Phone Number, Operating Hours, Category, Image)
– Event Schema
– Restaurant Schema
– Indexed Content
– Originality / Duplication (10)
– Keyword Presence (30-50)
– Competitive Content Volume Analysis (10)
– Internal Linking Support (10)
– Content Formats / Rich Media (10)
– Image Alt Tags (10)
– URL Optimization (10)
– Freshness | Blog Content (4)
- Semantic Mark-Up
Advanced SEO Site Consultation FAQ
1. How does the Advanced SEO Site Consultation work?
- Several website owners run SEO Campaigns for 6 months before additional opportunities are found. Several Keywords make it into the first page but are just short of the holy grail of positions 1 to 3 of search. This is due to leveraging broad ranking strategies within the first few months of the campaign but may not necessarily have the complexity to earn top positions in search.
- This program is designed to find as many known on-page ranking metrics that can be leveraged by site owners and identify create recommendations of how they can be used to empower the site to become more visible to users. With the right authority, and a sufficiently sized digital footprint, this program is designed to earn above the fold rankings in search.
- At the end of the first month, you will receive a full analytical report of the site exploring your how your site leverages existing known quality signals for Search engines and contrasts it to your competitor’s application of search metrics. Then we perform an analysis of your entire digital footprint with explanations on our findings and recommendations on what you can do moving forward to maximise your site’s ranking equity.
- This covers up to 50 keywords, 10 to 20 pages of on-page content recommendation, 16hrs of Project Management hours, and a domain-wide consult all executed by our best SEO analysts.
- This program is specifically designed to find as many opportunities your site can leverage as possible. It is exclusive of content or technical implementation. The subsequent subscription to the this package addresses the additional content required, semantic code mark-ups, and implementation needed to drive the opportunities identified in the first month’s assessment.
- This service identifies how your site is indexed by the Google Search Engine specifically, how search metric compliant the website is, the semantic value of your content, the keyword targets of your pages, the technical structure advantage you have against your competitors and core site characteristics that can benefit or hinder your SEO effort. In addition, it has the ability to find any manual or algorithmic penalty that may have been applied on to your site or domain historically which may prevent future SEO activities from being as effective as they can be.
- This is strongly recommended for highly collaborative clients and websites that possess some incumbent authority (PR 2 or better)
- As with any legitimate SEO strategy, these are not designed to guarantee rankings. They are designed to identify and search metric advantages your competitors use that your site does not leverage and identify ranking opportunities for your website and the business it represents.
All in One Client Dashboard
Analysis of this service is made easy for you with access to our all-in-one dashboard. From here you can track your campaign in detail.
Your dashboard is transparent & convenient providing your business with everything you need to know.
Use our intuitive monitoring software to manage your SEO needs with all the best tools in one easy-to-use place.
Have any questions about this service, our business user dashboard or any other service we provide? Contact us today with your questions and we will get straight back to you.