Local SEO Gold Package
Our Local SEO Gold Package is aimed at growing businesses that need improved local visibility and a wider reach. Target up to 20 keywords and include 10 additional citations per month.
- Recommended Campaign Length: 6 Months.
- Keywords Targeted: Up to 20 Keywords.
- Keyword Group: Maximum of 4.
- Monthly Search Volume (1,000 per group): up to 4,000.
- A dashboard to track your campaign rankings. Includes the ability to access and view keyword rankings, website traffic reporting, Google SERPs report, and other data.
- Extensive Pre-campaign site audit and keyword research, grouping, and mapping.
- Extensive on-page optimisation (up to 20 pages) which includes web copy writing, tag and header optimisations, URL rewrites, and meta data optimisation among others.
- Rich snippet recommendations and product mark ups including breadcrumbs.
- Local Schema implementation including Local Business Schemas (Phone, Address, Postal Code, Telephone, Maps, Opening Hours), SameAs, Geo + HasMap, Logo, among others.
- Initial local business setup among the top local business categories and data aggregators plus month-on-month rich media citation building to increase business information consistency.
- Reports: Structural Report, Content Optimisation Report, Local Optimisation Report, Monthly Executive Summary Report.
Month 1: Campaign Setup & Optimisation
- Website Audit.
- Pages Optimised (20 pages).
- Keyword Research.
- Keyword Grouping.
- Keyword Mapping.
- Google My Business Creation.
- Yelp Listing Creation.
- Bing Local Creation.
- Yellow Pages Creation.
- 20 Additional Business Listing.
- SEO Road Map.
- Blog Creation.
- Webpage Copywriting (9 pages).
- Title Tag Optimisation (20 titles).
- Meta Description Optimisation (20 meta description).
- Meta Keyword Optimisation (20 meta keywords).
- Domain Redirect Optimisation.
- .xml Sitemap Optimisation.
- Robots.txt Check.
- URL Rewrites (20 URL rewrites).
- Broken Link Report.
- Google Analytics Check & Installation.
- Google Search Console Check & Installation.
- Local Business Information Schema (Phone, Address, Business Name, Opening Hours).
- Map Schema.
- Product Information Schemas.
- Images and Logo schemas.
- Magazine/News Placement (2 articles).
- Blog Post Outreach (1 article).
- Press Release Creation and Submission.
Month 2 – 6: Off Page SEO, Citation Building & Rank Building
- Blog Post Outreach (2 articles).
- Magazine/News Placement (4 articles).
- On-Site Blog Post Content (1 articles).
- 10 Additional Local Citations.
- PDF creation and submission.
- Video Creation and Submission (submitted to 3 sites).
Local SEO Gold Package FAQ
- Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign, or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
- The Local SEO Gold Package targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
- Each Local SEO Package targets one location. If your business has multiple locations, you would need to buy a package for each one, unless your geo-targets all fall within a 5 mile radius.
- On-Page semantic mark-ups and Google Map API integration also help the search engines understand that a website is the virtual representation of a physical business in the location indicated in the map API and marked up in the schema address.
- Google considers the number of citations and where they are in their ranking factor. Nonetheless, the critical part of citations is not their number but the consistency of citations. Each citation must be similar; else Google may display different data for your local business.
- Aside from the Organic and specific Local SEO factors, businesses are displayed in the Google Map pack based on the location of the business and the searcher, data in Google Maps and Google My Business and number of citations pointing to the business and its location among other things.
All in One Client Dashboard
Analysis of this service is made easy for you with access to our all-in-one dashboard. From here you can track your campaign in detail.
Your dashboard is transparent & convenient providing your business with everything you need to know.
Use our intuitive monitoring software to manage your SEO needs with all the best tools in one easy-to-use place.
Have any questions about this service, our business user dashboard or any other service we provide? Contact us today with your questions and we will get straight back to you.