Local Website Design Package
The Local Website Design Package provides a high-quality WordPress site based on unique and customised WordPress themes specifically created for local business niches. Fast, high-quality web development at a lower price point and filled with more features.
*Disclaimer: This does not include content creation.*
- Fast WordPress development based on custom WordPress themes created specifically for local industry niches.
- One week turn-around time from start of campaign to initial client assessment and approval.
- Two weeks turn-around time from start of campaign to deployment. Any additional feature tacks on additional time.
- Up to 30 pages migrated.
- Up to 15 premium stock photos bought and used specifically for the site.
- Custom design, created specifically for your business based on your personality.
- SEO – optimised websites with features integrated such as blogs, social media icons, HTML and XML site maps, etc.
- Responsive web design ensures the website is displayed correctly across all screens.
- Social media icons, favicon, widgets, contact forms, etc.
Local Website Design Package FAQ
1. How long does it take to create a website?
- Our website development service level completes within 2 weeks for the Local Web Design Package, 3-4 weeks for the Web Design Starter Package, and 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from £999 – £2999. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
- Free forever website hosting is provided on all our websites.
- We create a hosting environment for website. The URL will be provided to you once we run the site through our initial QA.
- We value our client’s insights and input. Our clients will be provided 3 rounds of revision at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved.
- We require 50% of the estimated fee to be provided prior to the launch of the project, with the remaining payment due upon completion of the project.
- We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are turned over once they are hosted in the client server, after the final walkthrough and approval.